How to Get Involved with AHSGR:
- Become a Member – Members get many benefits with dues. Your continued membership and financial support beyond the annual dues and life membership makes all of the accomplishments that have taken place possible. Please review the giving options outlined on the related pages and choose the one that best meets your needs.
- Join a Local Chapter – In order to get the full benefit of AHSGR, please contact the local chapter closest to you. Local chapters will connect you with other AHSGR members in your area and can help you with your genealogy research to learn more about your German Russian Heritage.
- Donate – While membership dues are a major source of funds for AHSGR operations – donations enable our organization to provide more services than we could if we relied only on dues. The generosity of donors has allowed us to keep membership dues at the same level for many years.
- Volunteer – Helping with various projects helps AHSGR accomplish its goals of collecting and providing access to our available resources. And, it can be rewarding and fun! Please contact us for more information on volunteering.
- Personal Giving – Give time, expertise as a Village Coordinator, or money. Each person has individual means, just as the Society does. We each help where and when we can.
For more information on getting involved with AHSGR, please call us at 402-474-3363 or contact us online!